Our projects are funded by a range of investors and those new to "the business." This page gives broad strokes and a few basic highlights on commercial theatre investing.
Investments are sold in shares of $5,000. On a case by case basis, we will sell split shares of $2,500. We are also offering presenting Producer Credits at 25 and 50K. Investors receive their capital back from the first profits of the production. Once all the capital has been re-paid (the production has "recouped" and investors are made "whole"), the Investors share in 50% of the profits thereafter, and the General Partners/Producers retain the remaining 50%.
Although investing in theater can be high-risk, and it is a "Lifestyle Investment," it can be an extremely fulfilling and exciting endeavor, and there are many success stories of productions generating impressive profits.
Investors benefit from a direct relationship with a Producer of the show, and the company, and the various "Perks" include:
- Complimentary tickets to the Opening Night and Party
- Opportunity to meet the cast and creatives, director and other producers at Opening or other performances
- An invitation to open dress rehearsals
- Regular updates on the show's financial status, box office activity, marketing and PR activities
- Opportunity to organize special theatre evenings for friends, colleagues, clients or charities
- Industry insider status, recommendations, and information
- Advance notice of further investment opportunities
If you would like further information on investing with The Ultimate Pajama Party. Please contact email@example.com or 612-578-0952.